Buena Vista Suites Operational Update
– FACE COVERINGS & SOCIAL DISTANCING
Vaccinated associates (that are “Up to Date”*) – Are not required to wear a face covering. Associates may still wear a face covering if it makes them more comfortable.
Unvaccinated associates (Not “Up to Date”) are required to wear a face covering while working inside, including Calypso’s. Once the Positivity rate (as reported by the Florida Health Dept) for Orange County drops below 5% unvaccinated associates may forgo wearing a mask.
– OUR COMMITMENT TO CLEANLINESS –
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and team members. On a daily basis, we are working diligently to ensure that we meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning.
Please read our COVID-19 procedural guide for information relating to the cleaning processes and management processes for the hotel - CLICK HERE. Our health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures. The following are several of the steps we are taking:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
- Ongoing Training: We continue to train our housekeeping team on new cleaning techniques and hygiene protocols.
- Additional Hand Sanitizing Stations: We have added 7 stations throughout the property to ensure everyone has access regardless of where they are on the property.
- Guest Rooms: We use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Public Spaces: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys.
- Back of House: In the spaces where Team Members work “behind the scenes,” we are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like Team Member entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and staff offices.
For the most updated information, please refer to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or your local health authority.