Buena Vista Suites Operational Update
Out of an abundance of caution, the Buena Vista Suites team and ownership have decided to temporarily suspend operations effective 11am on Friday, March 20, 2020. After carefully reviewing the CDC and WHO recommendations, we have decided this is the best course of action to ensure the safety and well-being of our guests and team members. We sincerely appreciate your understanding during these very difficult and uncharted times. On behalf of our entire team we thank you for your business, wish you safe, healthy travels and hope to see you in the not so distant future
We anticipate our closures will be through June 30th.
If you are calling for reservations or have any questions, please call 1-800-537-7737..
We recommend you check back with us prior to visiting.
Your Travel Flexibility - Updated as of May 1, 2020
For a limited time our "Travel with Confidence Cancellation Policy" allows you to book your next getaway and cancel without penalty up to 24-hours prior to arrival for travel through December 19, 2020.
Are we providing sick time for employees?
Yes. Due to these extenuating circumstances, we are doing everything possible to ensure employees reporting for duty are without a fever with mandatory temperature checks. All full-time employees are eligible for sick pay. We will work with any employee who doesn’t feel well and will work on a case by case basis should they test positive for Covid-19, allowing them to return to work only when they have fully recovered.
We are Committed to Cleanliness
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and team members. On a daily basis, we are working diligently to ensure that we meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Please read our COVID-19 procedural guide for information relating to the cleaning processes and management processes for the hotel - CLICK HERE. Our health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures. The following are several of the steps we are taking:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
- Ongoing Training: We continue to train our housekeeping team on new cleaning techniques and hygiene protocols.
- Additional Hand Sanitizing Stations: We have added 7 stations throughout the property to ensure everyone has access regardless of where they are on the property.
- Check In: At check in we are providing guests with individual wipe packets and hand sanitizers
Cleaning Products and Protocols: Our hotel uses cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
- Guest Rooms: We use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Public Spaces: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys.
- Back of House: In the spaces where Team Members work “behind the scenes,” we are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like Team Member entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and staff offices.
For the most updated information, please refer to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or your local health authority.